1. She didn't know anything about music but she liked to sing.
2. You can sing along to your favourite Elvis hits.
3. Some people tried to sing, but their voices soon died raggedly away.
4. He started to speak in a nasal sing-song voice.
5. We heard a voice sing out in a clear, sharp tone.
6. Go on, then, sing us a song!
7. I sing about love most of the time.
8. She wanted to hear him sing in person.
9. How about a nice sing-along around the piano?
10. Read the on-screen lyrics and sing along.
11. He started to sing and I joined in.
12. I can't sing.
13. The congregation stood to sing the hymn.
14. He had a sudden impulse to stand up and sing.
15. When he was a little lad, I used to sing him lullabies.